Pre-Conference Page 2015
Equipping 21st century learners for global citizenship
Radisson Paper Valley Hotel Appleton, Wisconsin
November 5 – 7, 2015
CHECKLIST FOR SUBMITTING AN ONLINE PROPOSAL
- I have ensured that the primary presenter is a current member of WAFLT.
- I have verified that the contact information for the primary presenter is accurate as information about proposals is sent only to that individual.
- I have verified that my account information is current and contains an email address I access year-round. WAFLT communicates only via email.
- If I am using a school email address, I have verified with my school district that email from waflt.org is not blocked.
- I have filled in all parts of the online form for a successful proposal submission.
- I have entered the name, position, and school/company/organization for all session presenters as they should be printed in the conference program.
- I have selected one person as a primary presenter. Only the primary presenter will receive free registration to the conference and an honorarium.
- If I am promoting a product or program during the session, I have registered as an exhibitor and have submitted my proposal as an exhibitor session.
- I have verified that my session has been submitted by logging in to my WAFLT account and clicking on “My Proposals.”
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org