WAFLT Conference 2017
November 2-4, 2017
Reach Beyond the Horizon:
Maximizing effective language teaching and cultivating enhanced student proficiency.
Consider being a part of the 2017 WAFLT Fall Conference by submitting a proposal for a 1 hour session, a 90 minute technology session or a 3 hour workshop!
Checklist for submitting an online proposal:
- From the conference page on the WAFLT website, I have clicked on the “Submit Proposal” link.
- I have logged in or followed the link to create a login if I have never done so.
- I have verified that my account information is current and contains the email address I have access to all year and will be used in my proposal.
- I have filled in all parts of the online form for a successful proposal submission.
- I have registered as an exhibitor and submitted my proposal as an exhibitor session if I will be promoting a product or program during the session.
- I have entered the name, position, and school/company for all session presenters as they should be printed in the conference program.
- All presenters must be WAFLT members
- All email addresses MUST match the ones currently listed in the WAFLT member database.
- You must UPDATE new email addresses in your member information to receive all communication & coupons associated with this proposal.
- I have verified that my session has been submitted by logging in and clicking on “My Proposals.”
Deadline for proposal submissions: March 15, 2017. Deadline extended to March 20, 2017 due to the website being down.