2019 WAFLT Fall Conference
Red Lion Hotel Paper Valley, Appleton, Wisconsin
October 31 – November 1-2, 2019
Mapping the Way to a Multiliterate Wisconsin
Sorry! Proposal submission has ended.
Steps to submitting your proposal online:
- From the conference page on the WAFLT website, click on “Submit Proposal” link. Log in or follow the link to create a login if you have never done so.
- Verify that your account information is current and contains the email address you have access to all year and will be used in your proposal.
- Fill in all parts of the online form for a successful proposal submission.
- Register as an exhibitor and submit your proposal as an exhibitor session if you will be promoting a product or program during the session.
- Enter the name, position, and school/company for all session presenters as they should be printed in the conference program.
- All presenters must be WAFLT members and register for the conference
- All email addresses MUST match the ones currently listed in the WAFLT member database.
- You must UPDATE new email addresses in your member information to receive all communication & coupons associated with this proposal.
- Verify that your session has been submitted by logging in and clicking on “My Proposals.”
Deadline for proposal submission is March 15.