WAFLT Conference 2019
DATES: Thursday, October 31st – Saturday, November 2, 2019
Red Lion Paper Valley Hotel and Conference Center
333 West College Avenue
Appleton, WI 54913
EXHIBIT AREA DETAILS:
All of the exhibits will be located inside the Salon area of the hotel again this year. Coffee will be provided inside the exhibit hall to encourage browsing between sessions. WAFLT WILL NOT PROVIDE EXHIBITOR SIGNS OR AV EQUIPMENT, please feel free to bring your own.
If your company needs electricity, please indicate “yes” on the Exhibitor Space Reservation Form.
RESERVING EXHIBIT SPACE:
Refer a company to exhibit at WAFLT (new, or hasn’t exhibited within the last 3 years) and save $100/table on your exhibit! Savings to be received as a rebate after the conference, with a maximum rebate of $400 per referring company.
Reservations will be accepted until the exhibit hall is full but no later than Monday, October 28th, 2019. Companies may reserve up to FOUR display tables (each table is 8 feet by 30 inches). The cost of each table is $300.00. No space will be reserved for your company until we have complete payment for the exhibit space. Registration is done through the WAFLT website. You MUST use your company’s login and password in order to register. If you do not already have one, you will need to create a login for the WAFLT database. (You do not need to become a member of the organization.) As a result, you will be able to view any transaction you make via the website. Register ONLINE TODAY!
Please note: if you registered on-line last year, it is important to use the same Login ID that your company used. In this way, you will have a history of all transactions and receipts made on the WAFLT website.
- If you know your Login ID and password: Click here: Register ONLINE TODAY!
- Forgot password: From the login page, http://www.waflt.org/asp/login.aspx, there is a link available to request a new password. This can be done using your login ID or the email address currently registered in our database for your company. If you are unsure what we have in our data, please contact our webmaster at email@example.com.
- No Login ID?: If your company does not have a login for the WAFLT database, visit http://www.waflt.org/asp/newlogin.aspx. A new record will be created in our WAFLT database. Once you have a login, begin the reservation process with the “Exhibitor Reservation Form. For further instructions on using the on-line registration, please contact the exhibits liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company contact or associated email address changed: If you have had a change in your company’s email address or associated contact for your account in our database, you can edit your profile to update the changes in our system if you are able to login. If you are NOT able to login, please contact our webmaster at email@example.com. Include your company name, your current email address, current primary contact, and any information you have on the previous contact name, email or LoginID.
- Helpful hints: Be sure to click through ALL of the pages. There are opportunities for companies to sponsor activities throughout the conference and to contribute door prizes. In addition, exhibitors may order a box lunch. Once you complete all the pages, a receipt will be generated and emailed to you as well as stored in your “my receipts” area available when logged in. Once the registration process is complete, there will be a message indicating that the process has been completed.
- Credit Card Payment: Payments may be made via the website using Visa or MasterCard only. As you are completing the on-line registration process, be sure to click through ALL of the pages in order to generate a receipt and complete the payment process. Once the registration process is complete, there will be a message indicating that the process has been completed. (We do NOT accept American Express or Discover. Sorry for any inconvenience.)
- Check Payment: If paying by check, the company must still complete the registration process on-line and choose the mail-in payment option. Be sure to click through ALL of the pages in order to generate a receipt which you will need to mail in with your payment. Check payments should be made out toWAFLT. All check payments and the generated receipt from the website should be mailed to:
1438 S. 81 St.West Allis, WI 53214
(Checks made payable to WAFLT)
- Cancellation Policy: The WAFLT Executive Board and the Local Arrangements Coordinators in consultation with the Paper Valley Hotel reserve the right to assign companies to space within the exhibit hall. Any company reserving space after Friday, August 23rd, 2019 is not guaranteed to be listed in the conference program. There is a $25.00 cancellation fee to cover processing costs for any company that cancels prior to the conference.
Another way of reaching our WAFLT membership is through advertising in one of our publications. There is a special discount price of advertising available to companies that exhibit at the 2019 WAFLT Conference. If you are interested in purchasing advertising, please contact Josh, the advertising chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org. These publications reach all of our members. Please note that advertising fees are not included in the exhibitor registration for the 2019 WAFLT Conference. Advertising costs are paid for separately.
Wireless internet access is available in the exhibit hall area this year at no additional charge.
Friday, Nov. 1, 2019: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
(wine & cheese social will be in exhibit hall 6:00 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. )
Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019: 8:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
EXHIBIT SET-UP HOURS:
Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 1, 2019: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
LOADING/UNLOADING: The Lawrence Street exit is nearest to the exhibit hall. Lawrence Street is one block south and parallel to West College Avenue.
SHIPPING MATERIALS TO THE HOTEL:
The hotel does not have storage space for exhibitor materials which arrive before the conference opens.
NO DELIVERIES WILL BE ACCEPTED BEFORE MONDAY, OCTOBER 28th.
HOTEL ROOM RESERVATIONS:
You may reserve your hotel room on-line by visiting the Radisson website: http://www.radisson.com. The conference hotel is the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton, WI. The conference code for conference rates is WAFLT.
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION TABLE:
The exhibitor registration table will be open to assist you beginning Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. It will be located at the main entrance of the Salons. You may pick up complimentary conference materials and your nametags. You will then be directed to your booth location by WAFLT conference staff.
The Appleton International Airport is only 15 minutes from the Paper Valley Hotel and is serviced by Delta and United Airlines. If you are traveling by car, Appleton is 4 hours north of Chicago and 2 hours from Madison and Milwaukee.
PAPER VALLEY HOTEL STAFF:
The Paper Valley Hotel Staff works very hard to meet the needs of everyone at our conference. It is our intention to keep the exhibitors’ costs reasonable by not hiring a professional company to set up the exhibit hall. We ask that you respect the PVH staff as they work to set up the exhibit area.
Please send any questions/concerns to
Janet Rowe & Becky Mai
WAFLT Exhibits Liaison
Hortonville Area School District & Cassville School District